Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cranberry Cookie

Day 326



Cranberry Cookie
4.5 shots out of 5


Winter Vacation is officially over.  Tonight the kids go to bed at their regular bedtime and we get back into the swing and school and work.  Then in two more days our oldest will be back with us and we get to hear all about his school trip, I am really looking forward to it!

I gave tonight's cocktail 4.5 shots out of 5.  Yum!  This is a delicious shooter.  I taste the cranberry juice and then it finishes with the amaretto, yummy!  I think I would have given it 5 shots out of 5 if I would have added just a little bit more amaretto to it.  How much would I have put in you ask?  I would have changed my proportion for the amaretto to 3/4 of an ounce and left the cranberry juice the same.  Since that would have been 1 3/4 ounces you would need a larger shot glass, like the one I used tonight.

Here is the recipe for a Cranberry Cookie:

  • 1 oz cranberry cocktail juice
  • 1/2 oz amaretto
In a shot glass add all of your ingredients above, stir and enjoy!

Here is a photo of the end result:




Here is a photo of the ingredients:






I like cookies, so this cocktail was right up my alley!

Cheers!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment