Friday, April 18, 2014

Peeps Paradise



Happy Friday before Easter!  

We are once again hosting Easter dinner which we are completely looking forward to.  


Easter is our holiday to host and we love having both sides of the family over.  


What is even better is that our families get along so well that it just always turns out to be a fun night.

We will have our annual Easter Egg hunt and it is kind of sad this year because we will only have 4 out of 8 kids participating.  One of them will not be here this year, but the other 3 are.....gasp.....too old for it.

I found this recipe in an email from BevMo.  

It sounded delicious and I could not wait to try it.  


This cocktail, I must say, is GREAT.  


I really really like it......I mean really....it's gone already.  Should I make another one?  Perhaps so.  


I have not used my banana liqueur in a cocktail in quite some time and now that I have....yea I'm gonna have to create some more cocktails with it because man it's good!



Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:





Here is the recipe for a Peeps Paradise:

  • 1 1/2 ounces whipped vodka
  • 2 ounces pineapple juice
  • 1 ounce orange juice
  • 1/2 ounce banana liqueur

In a shaker, add ice and all of the ingredients above.  Shake and strain into a martini glass and enjoy!!



For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a wonderful holiday!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady


Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment