Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Confetti




confetti cocktail, rum chata, cake vodka, confetti recipe, confetti image, confetti picture, confetti photo



Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's Day 3 of my "5 Days Of Rum Chata"!  


WOW the weather has been really nice here lately!  Love it.  We are officially half way through our first week of having everyone home.  What have we been up to?  NOTHING!!  It's been great!!  


We do have a list of things we want to do, but I have got to admit......this doing nothing at the beginning........WINNING!  


Oh and by the way, we won our game last night!!  That means we're going to playoffs!!

Today (for all of my sprinkle loving friends), I decided to make a shooter I found on the Rum Chata site called Confetti.  

I will admit....for some reason I wasn't sure about the cake flavored vodka with the Rum Chata.  Once I took a sip I could see that I was completely wrong for being nervous.  


This shooter is delicious!!  I think it's my favorite so far.  If you like cake vodka, I strongly recommend trying this cocktail for sure.

I hope you are all enjoying my week of Rum Chata so far.  

Don't worry, it doesn't have to end on Friday.  If you send me you favorite Rum Chata recipes I'll do my best to try and blog about them!




Here is a photo of the end result:

confetti cocktail, rum chata, cake vodka



Here is a photo of the ingredients:

confetti cocktail, rum chata, cake vodka




Here is the recipe for Confetti:

  • 2 ounces Rum Chata
  • 1 ounce cake vodka

In a shaker, add ice and both ingredients above.  Shake and strain into a shot glass and enjoy!



Here's to Day 3 and loving it!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment