Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tiramisu Martini

Tiramisu Martini

Tiramisu Martini is oh so delicious and the perfect cocktail to satisfy your sweet tooth!

tiramisu, tiramisu martini, vodka, kahlua, baileys, cocktail, coffee liqueur, irish cream liqueur


Hey everyone!  

It's me.  

I am soooo excited to show you all this cocktail I just created!  

Soooo sooooo excited.  

Can you say chocolatey? (Side note, I'm not a huge chocolate fan...but this here cocktail, oh my!)  

Tiramisu is my husbands and my dessert.  Reason being is that when we went to Tahoe for a snowboarding trip all of those years ago, my husband proposed and for our engagement dessert they gave us a tiramisu.  

From then on, it has always held a very special place in my heart.


I know.........I know.........it's been a while since my last post.  A little bit over a month to be exact, but I will tell you it's been absolutely crazy around here.  

Anyone else have 4 kids in school ranging from a senior in high school (gasp.....I need to stop saying that out loud--maybe it won't be true) to a kindergartner?  

Between the 4 different times they are getting out of school to the four different levels of homework, throw in a couple different sports, trying to figure out college paths, second grade field trips.......you know what I'm going to stop right there or I might make myself another one of these SUPER DELICIOUS cocktails to drink.

It has definitely been a while since I have made a cocktail where I drizzle chocolate syrup inside of the glass.





I had forgotten how much fun it was to drink a cocktail like that!  I also rimmed the glass with chocolate syrup as well as cocoa powder.



rimming cocktail glass

rimming cocktail glass

Then it's just mixing the ingredients, shaking and straining.  Yup, it's THAT easy!


tiramisu, tiramisu martini, vodka, kahlua, baileys, cocktail, coffee liqueur, irish cream liqueur

tiramisu, tiramisu martini, vodka, kahlua, baileys, cocktail, coffee liqueur, irish cream liqueur

After that  you get to do the best part of making a cocktail, drink it!

Here is my recipe for a Tiramisu Martini:



print recipe

Tiramisu Martini
Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
  • 1 1/2 ounces creme de cacao
  • 1 1/2 ounces coffee liqueur
  • 3/4 ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
  • chocolate syrup
  • cocoa powder
Instructions
Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of a martini glass. Stick the glass in the freezer to firm up the chocolate. In a shaker, add ice, vanilla vodka, crème de cacao, coffee liqueur and Irish Cream Liqueur. Shake well. Take martini glass out of freezer and rim with more chocolate syrup and them rim that with cocoa powder. Strain cocktail into the martini glass and enjoy.



Here is a photo of the ingredients



tiramisu, tiramisu martini, vodka, kahlua, baileys, cocktail, coffee liqueur, irish cream liqueur


Here's to the last couple days of September, yup, there goes another month!  I am looking forward to October though.  I can't wait to start decorating the house for Halloween and creating Halloween and Fall type cocktails!

Cheers!

The Cocktail Lady


Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. My husband re-introduced me to tiramisu in my mid 30's. I tried it once in my 20's and wasn't impressed!
    Now in our 40's we LOVE tiramisu and having recently made it at home I appreciate it even more!
    Now drinking it........you're a genius!
    Love it! Can't wait to try it!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I think it's one of those things that taste better the older we get. I was like that with coffee and wine (not together....or I haven't tried it yet, lol), I never liked them and couldn't stand the smell and now I love them both.

      Enjoy the cocktail, it's delicious! Cheers!! xoxo

      Delete