Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bananas Foster Cocktail

Day 28



Bananas Foster
5 shots out of 5





Another Ah-maze-ing Banana puree cocktail!!  

Can I just say that I LOVE making blended cocktails!!  


My husband and I are on a total blended cocktail kick now.  


For some reason we always "thought" we didn't really like blended cocktails.......not quite sure why now.  


They are so yummy, refreshing and not to alcohol tasting, but be careful, they're creepers!!


Tonight's cocktail is the Bananas Foster and I gave it 5 shots out of 5.  

It tastes like we're sitting at a table and eating our dessert of Bananas Foster....well except we're drinking it of course.  


If you're a lover of (or just enjoy them from time to time) bananas, I highly recommend you try tonight's cocktail or my other creation Swing'n Banana Daiquiri.  



Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:




Here is the recipe for my Bananas Foster:

  • 1 Tbsp of brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 shots banana puree
  • 1/2 tsp lemon juice
  • 3/4 shot cognac
  • 1/2 shot amaretto
  • 1/2 shot cream
In a blended add a cup of ice, brown sugar, banana puree, lemon juice, cognac, amaretto and cream.  Blend them all together so that there is no ice left.  Pour your cocktail into a margarita glass and enjoy!!



Cheers to the people at Finest Call for their awesome Banana Puree!!

The Cocktail Lady

Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment