Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunburnt Breeze

Day 32



Sun Burnt Breeze
5 shots out of 5





Two night's ago I made a Carribean Breeze which I enjoyed......but it made me think, maybe if I add something else to it I could make that 4 shots out of 5 a solid 5.  

Did it!  

I added some cranberry juice and grenadine and it gave it enough of a different taste that I really liked it!  

Melanie, if you are reading this blog, try tonight's cocktail and let me know what you think whether you love it, hate it or just think it's ok, I'd love to hear it!

I had a friend over tonight who thought this cocktail was VERY good as well, so I may have given her a new cocktail to start ordering!  

Myself included in that one actually.  


I'm curious to see if I add different juices to the mix or flavoring how many different, good, combinations I can come up with to try.

If you are enjoying the cocktails I'm enjoying, I would definitely give tonight's cocktail the Sun Burnt Breeze a try, I think you'll like it!


Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:





Here is the recipe for the Sunburnt Breeze:

  • 1 1/2 shots vanilla vodka
  • 3/4 shot Malibu Rum
  • 2 shots pineapple juice
  • 1 shot cranberry juice 
  • 1/4 shot grenadine

In a shaker with no ice add your vodka, rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and grenadine.  Stir it up real well with your bar spoon.  Pour your cocktail into a hurricane glass filled 3/4 with crushed ice and enjoy!  Hope you like it as much as I did!!



As always, send me your favorite cocktail recipes you'd like me to try!  Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

2 comments:

  1. yummm! nice to actually use the grenadine that has been sitting in my fridge door for two years. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I have a few that you can use it with. I'm sure I'll have more for you too! Cheers!!

      Delete