Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mango Margarita

Day 213



Mango Margarita
5 shots out of 5



Tomorrow being Mexican Independence Day and my husbands birthday, I decided to make my tequila cocktail a little bit early (to raise a glass to Mexico) so that I could also make my husbands request on his birthday as well.


I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5.  

If you noticed how much I REALLY liked my Moon-A-Rita on Wednesday, you will not be surprised at all on tonight's cocktail.  

Tonight's cocktail is basically my Moon-a-Rita......minus the Moon.  

This cocktail is fabulous in flavor and really easy to make with it's 4 ingredients.  

I have to say, we went out to dinner last week and I had ordered a Mango Margarita at a near by Mexican Restaurant and um.........YUCK!  

I even had a few taste testers trying my margarita to make sure it wasn't my "Cocktail Lady" taste buds being snobby, and they all agreed that the flavor was nasty and it was simply a yucky cocktail.  

Now that I have made tonight's recipe, there will never be a yucky Mango Margarita (in this house at least) again!


Here is a photo of the end result:



Here is a photo of the ingredients:



Here is the recipe for a Mango Margarita:
  • 1 oz tequila
  • 1/2 oz triple sec
  • 1/2 oz sweet & sour mix
  • 2 oz mango puree

In a blender, add 1 cup of ice and all of the ingredients above.  Blend up your ingredients until there is no more ice, pour and enjoy!!



Here's to another action packed weekend.......and a great cocktail to make it that much easier!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment