Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cherry Crepe

Day 339



Cherry Crepe
3.5 shots out of 5



Cherry Crepe with it's cherry vodka, amaretto and cranberry juice, it's sure to keep you refreshed.




Oh my goodness it's Saturday!  


Party time........and I'm loosing steam.  



Time to finish up my cocktail and get into the par-tay mood!  


It's been a long day and I'm ready to relax and have fun. I'm looking forward to making my Happy Birthday Tini for the birthday girl tonight, I'm sure she'll love it!


I gave tonight's cocktail 3.5 shots out of 5.  


This recipe is on a PDF from Pinnacle.  I have had their cherry vodka (I had totally went shopping for the cherry whip vodka and wasn't paying enough attention and got the regular cherry) for some time now and just never made a cocktail with it......until tonight!  



It's funny because with the little tiny amount of amaretto that I put in this cocktail, I can still really taste it.  


These three ingredients are a great combo together and I am enjoying this cocktail.




Here is a photo of the end result:

cherry crepe cocktail, cherry vodka, amaretto, cranberry juice



Here is a photo of the ingredients:

cherry crepe cocktail, cherry vodka, amaretto, cranberry juice




Here is the recipe for a Cherry Crepe:

  • 1 1/2 oz cherry vodka
  • 1/2 oz amaretto
  • 4 oz cranberry juice
  • cherry for garnish
In a tall cocktail glass filled with ice, add all of the ingredients above, except for the cherry.  Stir them up well and garnish with a cherry.



Happy Birthday to my very good friend Veronica!  Looking forward to celebrating you tonight!!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment