Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ghostbuster

When there's something strange in your neighborhood.

Who you gonna call?





Wednesday......this week has me thrown off because the kids had Monday off of school so now I find me asking myself what day it is.......a lot.  

Time for a cocktail then I suppose.  


I found another Halloween cocktail on about.com and wanted to give it a try.  


I had such a blast making and trying all of the other Halloween cocktails I did last year that I'm sooo ready to make more this year.

Tonight's cocktail.......well, it looks pretty cool.  

It reminds me of the Brain Hemorrhage cocktail that I had made last year......except for the fact that the Brain Hemorrhage tastes a LOT better.  


Oh well lesson learned, just because it looks/sounds good doesn't mean it will be.  

Don't get me wrong, this was not a horrid cocktail, but it's one that I would not make again.  


This cocktail is just too sweet....yes, much too sweet.

Time to find more Halloween cocktails!  If you have any that you would like to share, please email them to me.


Here is a photo of the end result:

halloween cocktail, midori, melon liqueur, peach schnapps, Baileys, Irish Cream liqueur


Here is a photo of the ingredients:

halloween cocktail, midori, melon liqueur, peach schnapps, Baileys, Irish Cream liqueur



Here is the recipe for a Ghostbuster:

  • 1 ounce melon liqueur
  • 1 ounce peach schnapps
  • 1/4 ounce Irish cream


In a shaker, add ice, melon liqueur and peach schnapps.  Shake and strain into a shot glass.  Drip the Irish cream in the middle of your shot glass slowly.



Here's to another Halloween cocktail, with more to come!

Cheers!!

The Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady
Cocktail Lady

Hello! My name is Jen and I am The Cocktail Lady. I am a married mom of 4 who loves creating and trying new cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. This must be some sweet cocktail! I know if you found it too sweet, I'd find it cloying :) I don't think I'll be making this one.

    ReplyDelete